Friday, January 18, 2008

Nearly Ready

Nearly all has been packed.
All tickets and vouchers have been collected.
Lists have been made and are being checked.

Despite everything, I can't help feeling I've forgotten something.

My boots (made for walking) have been reheeled and cleaned.
All medicines (and doctor's note) have been packed.
The camera lens and viewing screens have been cleaned, as has the laptop screen.

I carry only: jacket; my backpack (computer, pens, , US adaptor, battery charger, clothing for three days - just in case); camera; bumbag (what I normally carry in my pockets - yes, it is LARGE!); suitcase (clothes, boots, electrical stuff, some reference books) and my writing folder (from school - my parting gift) with tickets, a book and some puzzle books.

A friend will be picking me up at 8:30 to go to the airport.

No comments: