Friday, January 18, 2008

All ready

The suitcase is packed.
The backpack is packed, except for the laptop (otherwise I couldn't write this, or check my emails).
The camera is clean and ready to go, with charged batteries and spare cards (but I can't find the computer-camera lead).
The bumbag is packed.

I only have to update the iPod, disconnect extraneous appliances at home and sleep, shower and dress.

I've created a bulk email in gmail. If I've forgotten you, or put you on when you didn't want to be on, just email me.

Photos will come on as I can put them on - but don't expect any for at least a few days, as I will most likely be travelling on trains which won't have wireless Internet built in. They may have to wait until I stay in a town for a day or so.

If you try to contact me, remember the time difference and I'm a day behind.

Now I'll be ready by 8 tomorrow and chew my nails waiting for Jennifer.

No comments: